Arriving in Siem Reap Morning Flight:
Upon arrive an air condition Taxi picks you up from the airport and bring you to the hotel. You can leave your luggage that you don´t need during the trip in the hotel. After check-in, Break for lunches and we are leaving Siem Reap direction north near the Thai border we drive to Sra Em Village, where we stay in a guesthouse overnight.
Day 2: Sra Em – Tbeng Meanchey
On the second day after breakfast we drive up the mountain to visit Prasat Preh Vihear, a Hindu Temple built during the reign of the Khmer Empire. The Temple was built in the 9th century and is located on the top of a 525 meter tall mountain. This temple is a real highlight for this tour and not many tourists are around there. After visiting the temple we drive south to Tbeng Meanchey Village. We check in the guesthouse and have dinner and explore the city.
Day 3: Tbeng Meanchey – Stung Treng
On the third day we drive direction east to Stung Treng. Stung Treng is located in the north-east of Cambodia near the border to Laos. We pass a beautiful landscape and have a big choice of different types of roads. (From very good big Roads to small Jungle Trails) Before we reach Stung Treng, we have to cross the river Mekong with a boat. In the evening we explore the city, check in the hotel and have dinner.
Day4: Stung Treng – Kratie
On the fourth day we drive from Stung Treng south to Kratie. In Kratie we will drive app. 15 KM north to the river Kampi. Here we will make a boat trip and see the fresh water dolphins. If we have more time that day we will visit Phnom Sombok, a pagoda on top of the mountain with a beautiful view on the Mekong. We check in the hotel have dinner and explore the city.
Day5: Kratie – Mondulkiri
On the fifth day we drive from Kratie to Mondulkiri. We will visit Busra waterfall, it is located in Pich Chenda district about 43 kilometers northeast of Mondulkiri provincial town, Sen Monorom. Busra is considered by many to be the most beautiful waterfall in Mondulkiri. The waterfall is divided into three stages:
• First Stage: The waterfall fall is 8 to 12 meters high and 15 meters wide in rainy season and 10 to 15 meters wide in dry season.
• Second Stage: The waterfall fall is 15 to 20 meters high and 20 meters wide in rainy season and 18 to 25 meters high and 13 meters wide in dry season. The second stage is 150 meters from the first stage.
• Third Stage: The speed of waterfall is faster than the second stage. This stage cannot be reached because it is in the thick forest. There are no marked paths and dangerous wildlife inhabits the area.
The double-drop waterfall is very popular with the locals who use it as a bathing and picnic spot. Its top level is around 10m in height, and the lower level drops down 25m to the gorge. It is in a scenic and pristine setting and offers great photo ops.
When finish swimming and lunch, we drive to the town center and check in the hotel; have dinner and explore the city.
Day6: Mondulkiri – Kampong Cham
On the sixth day we ride from Mondulkiri to Kompong Cham. Beautiful landscape scenery is waiting for us driving the whole day along the Mekong riverbank. This is one of the most beautiful areas of Cambodia; perfect for riding with the motorbike. Arriving in Kampong Cham (the third biggest city in Cambodia) we visit Nokor Wat, a temple from the 11th. Century. After that we check in the hotel and find a nice place to have dinner. Many western Restaurants and Bars are situated in Kampong Cham.
Day7: Kampong Cham – Siem Reap
On the seventh and last day, we ride from Kampong Cham all the way back to Siem Reap on the National Highway No.6. On arrival in Siem Reap we check in the hotel and have dinner.
Day8: Siem Reap Departure
Breakfast in the hotel
Free and your won leisure till transfer to International Airport for departure flight.
Hotels and Guesthouses on the way don´t have websites, but are clean, secured, have air-condition and hot water.
- All other accommodations on the way
- Entrance fee for all sites as per program
- Private specialized motor rider for guiding off road
- Private air-con Car Airport-Hotel-Airport
- Meal breakfast only
- Motorcycle for whole trip (Gasoline is exclusive)
- Motor riding protected materials
- Motor bike for specialist riding & for tour English guide in Siem Reap (Gasoline is inclusive)
- Boat trip and ferry
- Pure drinking water during tour
- Cambodia Entry Visa
- 2 & 4Star Hotel in Siem Reap/ Phom Penh
- Domestic & International ticket
- Meals Lunches and Dinners
- Other personal expenditure
- Drink during meal