Morning Flight arrival in Siem Reap. Upon arrival you will be collected from the airport and transferred to the hotel in an air conditioned vehicle. After check in and a break for lunch the ride will begin by heading north to Sra Em village located near the Thai border. Luggage that you do not need on the ride can be left at the hotel. Overnight stay will be in a guest house in Sra Em village.
Day 2: Sra Em – Tbeng Meanchey
After breakfast on the second day the ride will set off to visit Prasat Preh Vihear. Prasat Preh Vihear is a 9th century Hindu temple built during the reign of the Khmer Empire. The temple is located on top of a 525m high mountain. The temple is a real highlight as it does not attract many visitors due to its location. The ride will then head south to Tbeng Meanchey village. Overnight accommodation is at a guesthouse and the evening is at your leisure.
Day 3: Tbeng Meanchey – Stung Treng
After breakfast on the 3rd day the ride will now take an easterly direction to Stung Treng. Slung Treng is near the border with Laos and is in the north east of Cambodia. This route takes in a variety of roads from easy wide roads to smaller jungle trails. The ride takes in some beautiful scenery and requires crossing the Mekong river by boat. After checking in to the hotel the evening is at your leisure.
Day4: Stung Treng – Kratie
Day four is a ride south from Stung Treng to Kratie. Once in Kratie the ride heads 15km north to the river Kampi. Here you will take a boat to see the fresh water dolphins. Time allowing during the day you will visit Phnom Sombok, a pagoda on top of the mountain with a beautiful view of the Mekong. Afternoon check in to the hotel and the rest of the day is yours to explore.
Day5: Kratie – Mondulkiri
On the fifth day we drive from Kratie to Mondulkiri. We will visit Busra waterfall, it is located in Pich Chenda district about 43 kilometers northeast of Mondulkiri provincial town, Sen Monorom. Busra waterfall is considered by many to be the most beautiful waterfall in Mondulkiri. The waterfall is divided into three stages:
• First Stage: The waterfall fall is 8 to 12 meters high and 15 meters wide in the rainy season and 10 to 15 meters wide in dry season.
• Second Stage: The waterfall fall is 15 to 20 meters high and 20 meters wide in the rainy season and 18 to 25 meters high and 13 meters wide in dry season. The second stage is 150 meters from the first stage.
• Third Stage: The speed of waterfall is faster than the second stage. This stage unfortunately cannot be reached due to the thick forest surrounding the waterfall. There are no marked paths and dangerous wildlife are known to inhabit the area.
The double-drop waterfall is very popular with the locals who use it as a bathing and picnic spot. Its top level is around 10m in height, and the lower level drops down 25m to the gorge. It is a scenic and pristine setting and offers great photo ops. There will be time for a swim and lunch before heading to the town center for hotel check in.
Day6: Mondulkiri – Kampong Cham
Breakfast at the hotel before departing Mondulkiri for Kampong Cham. The whole day will be spent riding along the Mekongs river bank offering beautiful landscapes and scenery. This is arguably one of Cambodias most beautiful areas and a perfect setting for a motor bike ride. Kampong Cham is the 3rd largest city in Cambodia. Here you will enjoy seeing Nokor Wat a temple from the 11th century. After the hotel check in the time is yours. There are many bars and western restaurants for an enjoyable evening in Kampong Cham.
Day7: Kampong Cham – Siem Reap
Breakfast will be at the hotel and you will be free to continue on your travels in Cambodia or spend time at your leisure before being transferred to the International Airport to meet flights.
Hotels and Guesthouses on the tour are clean, secure, air-conditioned and have hot water. However internet services are not always available due to the locations.
- Private specialized English speaking motorbike guide, motorbike and fuel.
- Motorbike safety equipment (helmet, gloves, elbow, knee-protection, dirt bike shoes, goggles, jersey and pants).
- All accommodation during the trip. Chosen accommodation includes air conditioning and hot water are clean and secure. (Internet not always available)
- Entrance fees to all sites as per program.
- Boat trips and ferry.
- Transport for the Motorbikes and gear .
- Pure drinking water.
- Private air-conditioned vehicle transfer Airport-Hotel-Airport.
- Mimimum 18 for rider is 18yrs old
- Domestic & International air fares
- Cambodian Entry Visa
- 2 & 4 Star Hotels in Siem Reap.
- Lunches and Dinners.
- Personal expenditures.